Saturday, April 20, 2013

SAAMI ZAATARI AND BASSAM ZAWADI RUNNING!!!!!!!!

As you all know I have made Refutations to  Bassam Zawadi's and Saami Zataari's Articles that allege supposed Scientific "Errors" and alleged supposed "Contradictions.

By God's Help he gave me the ability to Refute these Lies and show that The Bible is The Word of God. However My Readers what you don't Know is I actually sent Both Saami and Bassam My Refutation to their Articles and hopefully get some feedback of My Refutation.

So Far none of them have replied to my Email, now why is that the Case???

I Think it's Easy because I have refuted their Arguments and Now their Just Running like cowards.

Bassam Stated in his Article that it will be very difficult for a Christian to reply to his Supposed Contradiction and Glory to Jesus I answered and Refuted his Arguments and have not got an answer from Bassam or Saami Zaatari.

Ironically again  Saami and Bassam are Just like Paul Williams who can't seem to understand their own Koran and Prophet because the Koran Confirms the Bible as The Word of God and when Saami and Bassam attack the Bible they prove Islam,Their prophet and the Koran FALSE.


Hopefully we'll get a Reply from them soon!!!!!!

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment