Friday, April 19, 2013

PAUL WILLIAMS DECEPTION

Paul Williams is one who is unfair and vile and will not Hesitate to use Deception. As you all Know I have had a Great Deal of Discussion on Paul Williams Blog.

bloggingtheology.wordpress.com

However Paul Williams Blocked me Because he thought I was being to Vile and Disrespectful. When in Reality I had a Fair Discussion with Muslims Like Muhammad,Abbas and Sem and EVEN Paul Himself who are nothing but blasphemers and Liars who attack The Lord Jesus Christ. Paul and His Muslims Friends claim that they supposedly love Jesus and once I exposed their prophet all of sudden the supposed Love for Jesus goes out the Window and they start to attack Jesus Christ.

Paul Blocked me because his Prophet and Religion were getting exposed, and that's why he used censorship AND Deceitfulness to try and get rid of Me when in Reality his False Prophet was getting Exposed.

This Motivated Me to expose Paul Williams and his gang of thugs and Liars, which is the truth because these people are nothing but blasphemers even tho they claim that they supposedly Love Jesus.

People Like "Jesus" a Muslim on Paul Williams Blog have nothing but filthy tongues and yet Paul allows immature people like him to write on his blog and this is how I know Paul is nothing but a Liar because He will allows such people to write and Represent Islam and Yet He will Block people like Me who is Just having a Fair discussion about Islam, such Deception On Paul's Part.

This is the Fruits of Islam when it get's exposed it will use Deception and Vile attacks to get rid of you and avoid itself from  further being exposed.

But to My Good Friend Paul Williams you made the Biggest Mistake Blocking me from Writing on Your Blog.

Because this Motivated Me even More To Expose all your Lies you and your Muslims Friends Make.

And this is why I created this Blog to Expose you and your False Prophet.




No comments:

Post a Comment