Sunday, June 16, 2013

SAAMI ZAATARI RUNS ONCE AGAIN!!!!!

I have Recently sent an open Online Debate Challenge to Mr Zaatari and have not got a single Response from him. I even allowed him to bring his sidekick Bassam Zawadi in the Debate and still no response.

What is Saami Afraid of???

Most  Apologists shy away from topics such as Biblical inerrancy  or Contradictions, and I am giving Saami the Chance to throw everything he's got regarding contradictions in the New Testament and still Saami is running like a Coward.

So I will ask Saami again Debate me On the Topic does the New Testament contain Contradictions? AND STOP RUNNING FROM ME!!



You have posted many Articles regarding biblical contradictions and now let's Debate the issue, STOP RUNNING and you can bring your friend Osama or Bassam if you'd like.

PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment