Monday, June 17, 2013

AN EXTENDED CHALLENGE TO BASSAM ZAWADI!!

Since Saami Zaatari got his Side Kick Bassam Zawadi to stand up for him, then I will extend my challenge to Bassam Zawadi.

Bassam Let's Debate the Topic Does the New Testament Contain Contradictions?

You Told me that Saami is supposedly to "busy" to debate me, so now since he's too busy, let's debate the topic at hand.

Don't give me excuses Bassam why Saami can't debate me, I am willing to wait when he's available, just give me the time and Date.

And Bassam DON'T RUN and use excuses why you also can't debate me because I am willing to wait whenever you're available.

You and Saami have made Articles in regards to supposed contradictions in the Bible and now let's debate the issue.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment