Monday, June 17, 2013

BASSAM ZAWADI RUNS LIKE A COWARD!!!!

Unfortunately I was Wrong because Bassam Zawadi is just like his partner Saami Zaatari. Both have ran like cowards from debating me.

I had an exchange with Mr Zawadi via Email and here was his excuse for not debating me:


No you're too immature (I saw your blog) and are only looking to build a name. There are thousands like you. Don't have time for your kind. Good day!

On Monday, June 17, 2013, John Dawson <apologeticsj@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Bassam Since Saami's to afraid to debate me, how about me and you debate the topic does the New Testament contain contradictions?
> We can have the Debate on Pal Talk or via email ect....
> This will be my first debate I have done.
> What do you say Bassam

So according to Bassam I'm too immature and I'm only doing this debate to build a name for myself. And You see how Muslims always find an excuse to squirm their way out of a Debate. First Saami is too busy and now I'm too immature and I'm trying to build a name for myself. When Number one I don't get paid to do this, everything I am doing is for the benefit for you guys, to search and find the truth which is Jesus Christ.

It's obviously clear why Saami and Bassam don't want to debate me because their scared and have already seen and read my Articles hence they know they would lose because I have refuted their Articles in the Past.

For those of you reading this for the First time, Please scroll to the right. And click on the April button and you will find all my past refutations to Saami and Bassam's Articles.


Since Saami and Bassam won't Debate me then I will continue to refute and expose them with plenty more Articles to Come.

God Bless you all and I hope you have learned a lot

And I will give you Updates if Saami or Bassam Change their Minds!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment